This is Mevisio
The Mevisio Platform is a tool for leaders and team members to help them work smarter and more efficiently with the help of visualization and improved communication. Typically, our clients follow the principles in Lean Production and use daily huddles to manage everyday tasks in their operations.
With Mevisio, the whiteboard traditionally used, is replaced with a large touch screen to display KPIs and activities. Mevisio is highly customizable to the specific requirements of each client, including layout of boards and integrations with other systems, which makes the product complex but yet useful for different needs. You can find our customers in many industries, but we focus on manufacturing and healthcare where the Lean methodology is most commonly applied.
Sounds funky? Cool, so far so good!
Walking into the office of Mevisio you will meet passionate and kind people, and a fast-growing saas company! We are about to visualize the manufacturing industry and to succeed, we need more awesome people in our team!
Working with us, we hope that means you will feel your own responsibility and freedom to influence your work and everything we do. We have an exciting product and market to conquer - let’s do that together!
What will you do?
We have a lot of exciting ideas and possibilities with the Mevisio platform, but to bring these alive we need more co-workers in our engineering team. Today, the team consists of 2 fantastic team members working closely together with the CEO. Among many exciting things, the platform is highly flexible and adjustable to the customer's workflow (Low Code) and it has two types of users, the platform developers and end users. As we say: “it’s a unique product with unique challenges”.
We are looking for several passionate developers, guru on the frontend or backend is not the most important thing - we just hope you want to become the best one in what you do. So, you will get to:
- Build and develop a complex yet cool product for our customers that has two end-users
- Collaborate cross-functional with our fantastic engineering team and Solutions
- Frontend, backend or fullstack, we need all of it!
- Share knowledge to the team and evolve best practices
- Have a great responsibility for your work and the further development of the product
- Support the Solution team in implementation and configuration of the platform
What we think you will bring to us!
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or 4+ years in a similar position
- A great passion for technology and problem solving
- Knowledge of Kanban or Scrum as a work methodology
- A positive, brave attitude and curiosity for new technologies
- Experience with clean and testable code, primarily TypeScript
- Knowledge of Lean methodologies is not a requirement, but we would be happy if you knew about it
Technologies we use
We use a modern tech-stack based on TypeScript and open source:
TypeScript, Node.js, React, React Native, Terraform, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, AWS, GitHub, and more.
Other perks and benefits
🚆Near public transit
🧑🏾💻Tech savvy? Got it covered
🚀Hackathons or tech-events for development - we are all up for it!
🔕Flexible working hours
🏋️Gym around the corner
☕️ Free Coffee/Tee
🥂 Free Thursday bubbles
Isn't this cool? If you think so - hit the apply button! 👇 PS. We kindly ask external recruitment companies not to get in contact. Ds.